Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Tuesday, December 16,2008

GETTING TO KNOW YOU CHRISTMAS TAG

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, wrapping paper is so pretty, but gift bags are easier.
2. Real tree or artificial tree? Artificial-with built in lights
3. When do you put up your tree? Right after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Right after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? It is okay-not my favorite
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Record player and my Disney record
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom (because she has everything!)
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my sister gave me my first one last year
9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Cards, I hope i get mine out before New Years!
10. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation! (Brad is soooo Clark!)
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast casserole at my parents house on Christmas!
14. Lights on the tree? Lots and lots of WHITE lights. As a kid i wanted colored.
15. Favorite Christmas song? Any song by Jim Reeves
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
19. Open presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Early Christmas morning
20. The most annoying thing about this time of year? people and their driving and all the traffic!
21. Favorite ornament theme and color? Elf that sits in the middle of tree that my sister gave me 22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Chicken Cordon Bleu
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Vacation! (or Peace on Earth)
24. Favorite Christmas tradition? Candlelight dinner on Christmas Eve with Brad and my kids and then going over to my sisters for a hot game of garbage poker!

No comments: